VIRTUAL ESTIMATES NOW AVAILABLE
WHAT WE ACCOMPLISHED IN 2021
7 Reasons Smile-A-Mile Is the Best Choice!
- We'll Take the Time to Understand Your Project and Why You're Painting
- Includes the Product, Process, & A Price You Can Pay to Have Your Painting Completed
- Located off Gage and Steptoe behind McDonalds
- Full-Time Office Staff to Help You through the Process
- Locally Owned, Properly Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Pressure Wash with Low Pressure High Volume
- Scrape, Sand, Prime, and Caulk
- Mask with Paper & Plastic to Protect Non-Painted Surfaces
- Fill Nail Holes and Texture if Needed
- Apply Paint to the Correct Milage (thickness) per Manufacturer's Specifications
- Use Industrial Airless Graco Sprayers, Professional Purdy Brushes & Rollers
- Apply Correct Products to the Correct Surfaces
- FREE Estimate -> We Paint -> You SMILE
- Full-Time Employees that Love to Paint
- More than 30 Years Combined Experience
- 10,000 Hour Experts- It's Muscle Memory to Complete Your Painting
- Great Attention to Detail
- Smile-A-Mile Painting Warrants all Workmanship for a Period of 2 Years
- The Warranty Period will Begin on the Date We Complete Your Painting.
- Does Not Warranty Against Fading nor Damages Due to Abuse or Lack of Maintenance.
- Before, During, or After You Can Call/ Text Your Project Manager with any Questions
- If You want to Change, Add, or Subtract any Work, Just Give Us a Call
WE PAINT HOUSES
Refresh Your Home or Office Building! Brighten Your Environment.
4 Northwest Locations to Serve You
Our smile is contagious and has now spread to 4 locations across the Pacific Northwest!
Tour Our Work and Check Out Our Attention to Detail!
We take great pride in our craftsmanship and that shows in the work we perform — be sure to check out our videos and photo gallery. But don't stop there! We’ve made a lot of clients smile over the years and would like to do the same for you — check out our client testimonials then give us a call or let’s chat online.
Our intent is to complete your painting the way you want it done.
Our goal is to offer the highest level of customer service and a personalized experience to leave you smiling at a job well done.